Lost in my Zoop,Need help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

waterduck

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have a Sunnto Zoop computer. Can somebody tell me how to scroll through in order to bring up information on previous dives? Let's say I made three dives in a day.When I go to menu and then bring up the logbook,I can only view dive number three,how do I view dive number 2 or one?

Thanks Claymore, I got it now. I'm an old dive watch depth gauge diver from the 70's and 80's so I am just getting onto these things.Kind of confusing for us old salts getting back into the game.

Your dive computer is the last thing in the world that you want to confuse you.

Your dive computer is the last thing in the world that you want to confuse you.
I know you are right but at a time when I was real active in diving all we had were a watch,depth gauge and SPG and none of this high tech fancy stuff that tries to take the fun out of diving.Fast forward 30 some years later and this old salt has trouble even getting around on my lap top.Heck,I never even had a trac phone until just a year ago.

Wife has a Vyper. Worst damn manual I've ever tried to read. Most of the dive computer manuals are pretty lame, but the Suunto take some kind of prize.

Ok,here's another one for you that know the ZOOP . Now that I can scroll through each dive in the logbook maybe you can tell me what the numbers are at the very bottom of the first page of a dive.For instance,at the bottom line of my zoop it reads 21 07.10.
Since the instruction say that is the date,I am assuming that the 7.10 means July 10th. but what does the 20 stand for? I can not find an explanation for it.

Ok,here's another one for you that know the ZOOP . Now that I can scroll through each dive in the logbook maybe you can tell me what the numbers are at the very bottom of the first page of a dive.For instance,at the bottom line of my zoop it reads 21 07.10.
Since the instruction say that is the date,I am assuming that the 7.10 means July 10th. but what does the 20 stand for? I can not find an explanation for it.
That is the readout of the YR MO.DT
YR - Year | MO - Month | DT - Date

In other words it appears that you need to SET TIME to get the correct time and year.

It may seem over complicated at the moment, but your computer will allow you to maximize your dive time. All the information you need to stay out of trouble is on your dive mode's first page. Make sure you can read and comprehend this information without fail. If you stray you must also be able to understand the computer's recommendations for a safe deco ascent. Knowing your dive history is fun, but being able to understand what it is telling you underwater is critical. Read the manual, and read it again, and read it again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom