Lost in my Zoop,Need help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That is the readout of the YR MO.DT
YR - Year | MO - Month | DT - Date

In other words it appears that you need to SET TIME to get the correct time and year.
So how does the number 21 correspond to the year ? Like I say,I understand the 7.10 means July 10 but the first two numbers of 21 doesn't tell me a thing.

So how does the number 21 correspond to the year ? Like I say,I understand the 7.10 means July 10 but the first two numbers of 21 doesn't tell me a thing.
The number 21 should be the year, which means that you need to go into your menu and correct the date.
If you need help with that let me know and I'll see if I can guide you through the menus.

The number 21 should be the year, which means that you need to go into your menu and correct the date.
If you need help with that let me know and I'll see if I can guide you through the menus.

Ok thanks,please give it a shot.

Ah...Yr mo day is computer format. I was thinking Suunto being from Finland they may have used the other format.

Start by pressing the MODE button on the right side of the console that should start up the unit and show you the BAT level. Then press the MODE button one more time and you'll see the word MODE at the bottom of the screen. Now press the button labeled TIME and you'll see the word MEMORY on the screen, press it again and you'll see SET. Once you see the word SET you'll want to press the MODE button on the right side to select it and then it will allow you to scroll through several options by using the two buttons on the bottom labeled PLAN and TIME, one will scroll forward through the menu options and the other will scroll back. The menu options displayed are MODEL - SET ALMS - SETTIME - SET ADJ, once you see SETTIME you'll want to press the MODE button on the right side to select it. The first thing you should see if you've made it this fare is a flashing "24h" press the MODE button on the right again and you'll see the hours flashing, press it again and the minutes will flash, the next press of the mode button will bring up the year in the upper right hand corner, if it shows anything other than "16" you'll want to adjust that by press the buttons at the bottom of the screen to move the year forward or backwards. Once you have the correct year you'll want to press the MODE button on the right side to move through the rest of the options of adjusting your month and day, if everything checks out you want to press the MODE button on the right side to indicate OK and that should bring you back to the main screen.

Start by pressing the MODE button on the right side of the console that should start up the unit and show you the BAT level. Then press the MODE button one more time and you'll see the word MODE at the bottom of the screen. Now press the button labeled TIME and you'll see the word MEMORY on the screen, press it again and you'll see SET. Once you see the word SET you'll want to press the MODE button on the right side to select it and then it will allow you to scroll through several options by using the two buttons on the bottom labeled PLAN and TIME, one will scroll forward through the menu options and the other will scroll back. The menu options displayed are MODEL - SET ALMS - SETTIME - SET ADJ, once you see SETTIME you'll want to press the MODE button on the right side to select it. The first thing you should see if you've made it this fare is a flashing "24h" press the MODE button on the right again and you'll see the hours flashing, press it again and the minutes will flash, the next press of the mode button will bring up the year in the upper right hand corner, if it shows anything other than "16" you'll want to adjust that by press the buttons at the bottom of the screen to move the year forward or backwards. Once you have the correct year you'll want to press the MODE button on the right side to move through the rest of the options of adjusting your month and day, if everything checks out you want to press the MODE button on the right side to indicate OK and that should bring you back to the main screen.

I did it !!!.....hey thanks partner for making it easy. Everything went as planned. Thanks so much for guiding me through this.

Back
Top Bottom