Lurking in Upstate NY

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverRick69

Registered
Reaction score
Hi All-
I have been lurking for a few weeks now, and have learned a lot. This is a great site.There is so much info here, I may never have to ask a question, because it's probably already been answered!
I have been diving for a few years, but there is stuff here I never heard of before.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Hey Rick, welcome. It is best that lurkers come out of their lurking places otherwise we'll think you are a lobster inviting hunters!!! :wink: Search all you can and I am sure that you will find lots oif information. Asking questions is also a possibility and it is amazing how much information you can get from all those knowledgeable people here - quite agree with that!!

Great, Rick, welcome to the active side! Feels great once you get your feet wet (took me a few months too). And I agree, there's a ton of info here!

-Bryan

Welcome to SB Rick, where is upstate are you located. I am always looking for a buddy to dive with.

Aloha! You'll like it here, this is the most informative place to go for SCUBA on the internet. Whether you want info, humor, or spirited debate, (or sometimes all three at once!), this is the place! :crafty:

TJ

Benvenuto a bordo! :sharks:

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any more help, PM me direct.

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom