Luxury Dive Resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There's the Coppola place(the movie director) - www.turtleinn.com. Actually there's two of them but Blancaneux is in the forest.

Looks pretty awesome, but not much of a dive resort.

looks promising, can't wait for the report.

I'm also curious to see a review of the Paradise Dancer, but it hasn't been running long yet.

What about the Galapagos Eco Explorer? I see they are using a different boat this year because of the permit mess, anybody know if the Eco Explorer ever started running and what is it doing now?

Hello,

There is a new luxury dive & spa resort on the little island of Utila, The Bay Islands, Honduras. It is called Utopia Village. I am one of the owners and also General Manager on site. We have 16 upscale rooms and offer three meals daily prepared by our 4-star chef. Lunch and dinner are served a la carte at your table. We have a full service dive shop and unlimited shore diving. The wall is literally 150 feet from our shore. The house reef is very beautiful! Check out our website at www.utopiautila.com. Cheers!

Hello,

There is a new luxury dive & spa resort on the little island of Utila, The Bay Islands, Honduras. It is called Utopia Village. I am one of the owners and also General Manager on site. We have 16 upscale rooms and offer three meals daily prepared by our 4-star chef. Lunch and dinner are served a la carte at your table. We have a full service dive shop and unlimited shore diving. The wall is literally 150 feet from our shore. The house reef is very beautiful! Check out our website at www.utopiautila.com. Cheers!

yes, someone just mentioned your place in the post before mine. Perhaps you could answer my question, why shore diving is guided only? The website actually refers to boat dives as guided as well. Does this just mean there is a divemaster in the water, or that you do a follow-the-leader style of diving on all dives. What is the length of dives?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom