MAKE-up and DIVING

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

VTernovski:
I think everyone should be pretty no matter what they do. lol.. just kidding.

well, crap... i'm SOL then...

thanks for making my day

:eyebrow:

i see your picture is taken from a judiciously distant point.... rather smart...

(note to self: replace profile pic with one taken from 2.3 miles away)

:eyebrow:

Interesting to me that it's such a curiosity that someone would wear a little lipstick while diving. I never thought about whether any of my fellow divers have on makeup or not. I was just glad to be there.

Tammy Faye :eek:)

As a male I'm pretty clueless on the whole makeup thing but I do know that to me the most attractive feature of any female diver is competence. (Of course, it's also a good feature to see on any male diver as well.)

Foo:
Interesting to me that it's such a curiosity that someone would wear a little lipstick while diving. I never thought about whether any of my fellow divers have on makeup or not. I was just glad to be there.

Tammy Faye :eek:)
Maybe the lipstick has sunblock in it?Turtle Gal

I too accidentally got here and decided to read through this to see if it was a joke or not. I am amazed that people are actually applying make up before a dive. Sticky/glossy lipstick on your regulators and makeup on your masks...ugh.

:) to wear or not to wear :) It all comes down to personal preference, clean or smuged gear... pretty before or pretty after.. or just plan old be yourself with out it... This would definitly make a good poll. I have yet to see a female diver here(well who I have dove with) even consider how they look before and after diving.. Thanks all for replying to this thread. I found it interesting to see who wears make-up when diving and who doesn't. Thanks.

Ya know, it depends on what you mean by make-up. Anyway, as to the three messages that said women look better without make-up, I think they must surely mean SOME women, even MOST women. But definately not all.

I simply do my best not to scare any one on the dive boat before and after, or hurt their eyes. I'm not always successful, though. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom