• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Mares ICON HD and Mac

Discussion in 'Mares... Just add Water!' started by hanssued, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Zak OHara

Zak OHara Dive Equipment Manufacturer

# of Dives: I'm a Fish!
    Hi I just posted to the previous person and my answer to you would be the same as far as the connection process is concerned.

RE: A/I it is imminent. We appreciate your patience.

Thanks,

Zak

2. FoxDavis

FoxDavis Nassau Grouper

What download do I need for my Mac to talk to the Icon HD from the link above?

3. hanssued

hanssued Angel Fish

# of Dives: 100 - 199
    Hi, Zak,
    Delete the beta version? I think you're talking about the software for Windows, but here we're talking about the DiversDiary for Mac.
    thanks.

4. FoxDavis

FoxDavis Nassau Grouper

Thanks, I was wondering if Zak was even reading this.

The Divers Diary isn't working right for me either. I am going to try a few things myself and see what happens.

5. FoxDavis

FoxDavis Nassau Grouper

After a few throwing the file into the trash, I am now up and running. Not sure what I did but I made sure the pc connecter clip was spot on the Icon. Saw that is the DC was connected to USB and uploaded.

This is cool. The windows version and the Mac version is totally different...

6. FoxDavis

FoxDavis Nassau Grouper

Zak,

When I want to add a date to the Divers Diary, what format is it? Nothing I try is right. Is it like this or what? 02-28-11 (month, day, year)

7. hanssued

hanssued Angel Fish

# of Dives: 100 - 199
    I knew this the format is yyyy-mm-dd 2011-03-14

8. FoxDavis

FoxDavis Nassau Grouper

WOW, that is weird and it tells you no were...haha. Plus it doesn't even have a help area.

Thanks

9. FoxDavis

FoxDavis Nassau Grouper

That format isn't working for me either. Zak, what is the format when you want to add a date or some other numbers?

10. Zak OHara

Zak OHara Dive Equipment Manufacturer

# of Dives: I'm a Fish!
    Hi Fox. I don't have the answer to your question. I don't have a Mac computer so I haven't downloaded the Divers Diary yet. I recommend you send any specific technical questions to our IT support website www.softwaremares.com They should be able to help with these types of questions more accurately than I can.

Best regards,