Mares Icon HD Net Ready Firmware Updates discussion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Loeth

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Would like fellow owners of the Icon to share wishes, info and updates on Firmware updates now and in future so we have a place to look for the info as Mares themself aint happy to share before its relased.

First up is the announcement Mares made when they released the 4.2 update about the Trimix.
Its been around half a year now, but no new info has been leaked or shared since.
I do believe there is potential in the Icon HD but they need to add quite a bit to live up to be a good trimix computer.

It would be nice to have a graphical option for two tanks. I have my main and a 19cf pony, and I know of others that swim with doubles normally, so it would be 'nice,' not critical.

It would be nice to have a graphical option for two tanks. I have my main and a 19cf pony, and I know of others that swim with doubles normally, so it would be 'nice,' not critical.
in what form do you mean ?

Have a graphical or numerical dual tank pressure on the home screen, where you could see both tanks
pressure either graphically or numerically at the same time.

Have a graphical or numerical dual tank pressure on the home screen, where you could see both tanks
pressure either graphically or numerically at the same time.
true that would be nice, shouldnt be hard to make either, as its infomation allready processed.
but i do see the issue if you have 3 or more gasses, as i hope for 5 gasses in the trimix update

was wondering if anyone have any info or rumors about the trimix update, both that it will offer and when it will come

The other thread I started on this went dead... I had to buy a Shearwater and turn my Icon HD into a Depth Gauge :(

The promise was early 2017

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom