Mares Icon HD Net Ready Firmware Updates discussion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I discovered the lower "computer" tab only works if your dive computer is connected. The "Intro/ICE" button apparently uploads your name into the "Your name here" location. The "Firmware Update" worked too. Other questions remain.
Sorry am a bit slammed atm with students so was a quick guide i make, just asumed you would connect the computer.
what are the outstanding questions you have?

Does anyone have instructions on how to force a firmware update from a MAC? I was doing an upgrade and it failed I now get a checksum error on the device and want to try pushing a new firmware to get it working again.

Does anyone have instructions on how to force a firmware update from a MAC? I was doing an upgrade and it failed I now get a checksum error on the device and want to try pushing a new firmware to get it working again.
Does Mares have a technical/customer support line or email inbox to assist with this type of issue? I'm not saying not to ask here - just curious as I was looking at Mares hard sole boots a month ago and could not find a support # to ask a question to.

I discovered the lower "computer" tab only works if your dive computer is connected. The "Intro/ICE" button apparently uploads your name into the "Your name here" location. The "Firmware Update" worked too. Other questions remain.
anything left on your list that you still arent sure about ?
sorry for the wait.

What is displayed on the icon when it is not connected to the PC (or charger)?
not sure i understand your question

When I upgraded my firmware I had to use the mares application on a PC, I dont believe you can update the firmware using a Macintosh

When I upgraded my firmware I had to use the mares application on a PC, I dont believe you can update the firmware using a Macintosh
that i cant help you with as i have no idea

New in this forum ... I do own a Mares Icon HD Net black build 2014 version 4.1 ... I had to replace the computer battery and also replaced the transmitter. Now I cannot make the tank level to show... It resinc after a 2nd try but it did not show the tank level ... Shows 80 CUFT... Any suggestions?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom