Master Scuba Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I thought about collecting them too from little blue house walls on construction sites and writing a book.

BTW SB...looked on :facebooklogo: and the OP does appear to be a 15 kid...just not attentive to his treads he starts. Or is a management consultant on :linkedin: in Malta.

Either way this is a norm on :sblogo:

Looking on Faceache, the young lad going by that name has photos of himself diving. With regards to the 'young boy' comment, I too thought it read a bit odd; I certainly would not have described myself in that way aged 15. I go to Malta a lot and most people speak English, however, when speaking with a Maltese person, you soon realise their dialect is different. What may seem like an unusual comment to other English speakers, it may not to others.

Troll or not, we don't know for sure, but I am happy to give the OP the benefit of the doubt. Not just because I have no reason to doubt him, but also because the question is there for the world to see. Many people will search the internet with a question such as this and often internet forums are high up in the Google results, so somebody will benefit from the advice given, even if the OP really is that management consultant on LinkedIn.

Troll or not, we don't know for sure, but I am happy to give the OP the benefit of the doubt. Not just because I have no reason to doubt him, but also because the question is there for the world to see. Many people will search the internet with a question such as this and often internet forums are high up in the Google results, so somebody will benefit from the advice given, even if the OP really is that management consultant on LinkedIn.

Well said Dave. :)

I really enjoy doing the Specialty courses and I think they're good for skills development.
Getting the MSD rating is not an ultimate goal I'm specifically aiming for, but in case I will have 5 specialty courses completed some day I'll probably go for for the MSD anyway.

Back
Top Bottom