Megadive O-5!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If it keeps getting cold here though, I might just move to Florida. Someplace near the springs might be nice. :) There's a subdivision called "Thangled Rheel" near Ginnie Springs. I think one of the conch divers lives there!

:lol:

woooops, my bad!! I forgot to sign the calendar link thingy too... Just for anyone else here's the link Calendar

Adder70
Andrea
Baitedstorm
Brewone0to
Cardzard
Darcy
DEEPSEAWOLF
Diver doh
Down4fun
Eric
Ga Diver
Gibbon
H2Andy
Jeandiver
Jviehe
Madeline
MANEATER
Mark Vlahos
Murphdivers286
Orlando
ROXANNE
Scuba_Dad
Scubafool
Scuba_Jenny
Simbrooks
SuPrBuGmAn
Tao of the Dive
Willow12233

NOTE: This is NOT an R.S.V.P. only event! Just because your name is not here, don't panic. This is just to give an idea of WHO will be there. If you're new, or we just haven't met in person, show up at the campsite and introduce yourself. This is a come one come all event. I would say a gathering of minds, but THAT would be a misnomer!
So far we have about 30 divers who have said they would be there. Some may be bringing guests who are divers, which will raise the # obviously. The bubblewatcher # will probably be about twenty. There should be a couple of younger kids there as well.

my +1 diver is my husband (Murphdivers286)

My little Hero daughter Jessi will be there with us too

Now that I know who Murph belongs to. :) I can hardly wait to shake your daughter's hand. She did an incredible thing. Someday she will realise how important her heroic act was. I pray that my children would act the same way in a dangerous situation.

DEEPSEAWOLF:
Now that I know who Murph belongs to. :) I can hardly wait to shake your daughter's hand. She did an incredible thing. Someday she will realise how important her heroic act was. I pray that my children would act the same way in a dangerous situation.

Thanks!!! She is pretty amazing. A news reporter was just here doing a story on her.
As for the camp out, she is very patiently waiting (she only bugs me every other day now). The two of us have agreed to show daddy the ropes since he's not really ever been camping before.

As someone who is SRT trained myself, Tao, you can kick in too,...

We do NOT kill mosquitoes with 40 cals.
We use Benelli Super-90's. Faster cyclic and better spread pattern.

Pitching a tent does not mean throwing it in the trash when the setup instructions are incorrect.

Hiking out the trash just means taking it to the nearest garbage can.
The chicken wing revert to cuffing position 2 is rather difficult to perform on an aggressive paper plate.

Mace is NOT an acceptable mosquito repellent.
Lawyers and defense attorneys are. (bloodsuckers hate competition for food)

A rapid deployment vehicle is not an armored quadrunner.
It is a 4x4 truck with Mickey Thompson mud tires, that can reach a flooded dive site.

Cooking chow does not mean emptying three magazines into the fleeing felon in Chinatown.
It's emptying three magazines into the deer that's caught trespassing on the campsite at dawn.

Tactical withdrawal does not mean falling back to the last place in the food line.
It means slide out of the sleeping bag slowly then empty the Benelli into the slithery critter in the toe of the sleeping bag.*

I will add more as they become available.
*This coming from someone willing to test the potential of a P226 to fire multiple rounds accurately underwater!

DEEPSEAWOLF:
Mace is NOT an acceptable mosquito repellent.
Lawyers and defense attorneys are. (bloodsuckers hate competition for food)

my rate is $200 per hour during the day, $400 during the night. cheap.
i can guarantee no bloodsucker will touch you (i have a hands-off policy,
so you don't have to worry about me)

ken, how on earth can you be a defense attorney and not be a lawyer? seems
redundant to me... :crafty:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom