Megadive O-5!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

By H2ANDY

Ken, how on earth can you be a defense attorney and not be a lawyer? seems
redundant to me...

Great point Andy! Kind of like;
Not all sharks live in water-Landsharks
Not all sharks are scuba certed-Cochran
Not all scuba divers are lawyers
Not all defense attorneys are public defenders
Not all defenders are the accused who represent themselves
Not all attorneys know how to use a dive reel
Not all attorneys deal with criminal or civil cases-Title attorneys

Some attorneys are convicts
Some attorneys are conservatives
Some attorneys scare real sharks
Some attorneys are really cool to dive with,...
until they throw dive knives at you when swimming in Devil's Ear!
Sorry Andy, was having a PTSD Flashback!
We luv ya man!

OH BTW!!!!!!!!!!
I have a new bc and wings for you to try on!!!! I hope the harness fits. :)

DEEPSEAWOLF:
Some attorneys are really cool to dive with,...
until they throw dive knives at you when swimming in Devil's Ear!

it was a slight wardrobe malfunction... it could have happened to anyone... :sorry19z:

as for the bp/w ... so... are you kidding or what???

H2Andy:
as for the bp/w ... so... are you kidding or what???

I want a pic of you trying on these!
They're from Brandon's dive box. :)
They have been altered to fit The Litigator

lol, *those*

thanks anyway!

So you saying I don't have to where my camos and hide in the trees or in the bush with my face blacked out???? When they ask me why I only shot it 15 times, I say, "because my mag only holds 15 rounds"..... HOOyah!!!!

DEEPSEAWOLF:
As someone who is SRT trained myself, Tao, you can kick in too,...

We do NOT kill mosquitoes with 40 cals.
We use Benelli Super-90's. Faster cyclic and better spread pattern.

Pitching a tent does not mean throwing it in the trash when the setup instructions are incorrect.

Hiking out the trash just means taking it to the nearest garbage can.
The chicken wing revert to cuffing position 2 is rather difficult to perform on an aggressive paper plate.

Mace is NOT an acceptable mosquito repellent.
Lawyers and defense attorneys are. (bloodsuckers hate competition for food)

A rapid deployment vehicle is not an armored quadrunner.
It is a 4x4 truck with Mickey Thompson mud tires, that can reach a flooded dive site.

Cooking chow does not mean emptying three magazines into the fleeing felon in Chinatown.
It's emptying three magazines into the deer that's caught trespassing on the campsite at dawn.

Tactical withdrawal does not mean falling back to the last place in the food line.
It means slide out of the sleeping bag slowly then empty the Benelli into the slithery critter in the toe of the sleeping bag.*

I will add more as they become available.
*This coming from someone willing to test the potential of a P226 to fire multiple rounds accurately underwater!

Gonna have to bail on this one, yet again. I'll be eligible to get my DV on the 16th and I'll have to pay $275 to get it re-instated so my MegaDive $$ will goto my DV fund. Damned priorities!

These being in my possession, those being in yours These being here, those being there,... distance pronouns? why did we invite a lawyer? ah yes alligator control
:p
Seriously though, somewhat offtrack as well... are you looking for just the wing? Not going to buy one at a shop, or can't find what you want?

Sorry to hear that Matt. I'll tell Dilla hi for you.

If anyone is in the market for a (smallish) children's wetsuit, my son has outgrown his, & we plan to pick up another one for him, so we have one available. We will bring it with us so the prospective owner can try it before they buy it (rather cheap).

scubafool:
If anyone is in the market for a (smallish) children's wetsuit, my son has outgrown his, & we plan to pick up another one for him, so we have one available. We will bring it with us so the prospective owner can try it before they buy it (rather cheap).
me me me!!!!! My 8 yr old needs one so save it for us (if you think it will fit) We'll be there Friday afternoon...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom