Megadive O-5!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Little late on this, but if the suit is still available, I am VERY interested in a childs wetsuit for Hermit Crab.

It will be with me on the trip, ya'll ladies can scrap it out then. :D

scubafool:
It will be with me on the trip, ya'll ladies can scrap it out then. :D

Way Kewl! Kat fight!

Think I'll go place a few bets on this one!

heh-heh!

So the list making has begun. Camp stuff, food, clothing, dive gear. And there is no way I'll be cold at night this time, I have my own personal heater this time :wink:

down4fun:
So the list making has begun. Camp stuff, food, clothing, dive gear. And there is no way I'll be cold at night this time, I have my own personal heater this time :wink:
Just be sure you don't fuel your personal heater with rum!

HEaters? What has the night time temperatures been like in High Springs? I am thinking this will not be a heavy sleeping bag camp out.. more like a nice thin sheet.

Horseshoes, BBQ, Clear spring water, Bocci Ball, - - - Does this campground allow open fire pits where we will be staying?

If not if someone has one of those big patio fire pits.. (looks like a 6' diameter wok) we got to have the fire circle to tell tales around.

Orlando Eric:
HEaters? What has the night time temperatures been like in High Springs? I am thinking this will not be a heavy sleeping bag camp out.. more like a nice thin sheet.
Probably in the high 50's and low 60's unless we get another front pass through in which case low 50's or high 40's. I have been there in low 30's before, just not quite this late in the year.
Orlando Eric:
Horseshoes, BBQ, Clear spring water, Bocci Ball, - - - Does this campground allow open fire pits where we will be staying?

If not if someone has one of those big patio fire pits.. (looks like a 6' diameter wok) we got to have the fire circle to tell tales around.
The sites have fire pits, although possibly not big enough for our fire if we get another inferno going from the ton of wood we had brought in. The rest sounds good, i am looking forward to not going into work those 3 days, first time in a while (except this saturday it seems).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom