Memorable Unique tips you picked up only on Scubaboard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ckjacques53198:
I've learned that putting your mask on your forehead is a universal sign of distress and also a easy place to keep it when not in use.
I've learned that your mask placement has nothing to do with safety. It's just an excuse to talk a lot.

I've learned not to argue with the moderators (only by watching others, of course), there's no upside...lol...

minnesota01r6:
Zen - The use of carabiners or "suicide clips" for diving is not a good idea unless it is one that has a threaded locking design. The clip can attach to unwanted things such as ropes, wrecks, monofilament line, seaweed, etc. Keep it in your pocket while in the water for safety.

You are correct minnesota01r6, you were trained well.

Jon C:
Forgot to mention....use a NEW garden sprayer. Not one used to kill ants or feed your lawn!!!!

Home Depot, OSH, etc...

Hey, that takes the rush out.

Stan

Kim:
I've learned that your mask placement has nothing to do with safety. It's just an excuse to talk a lot.

I have also learned to fear the wrath of Kim :)

and sock puppets aren't funny mmm'kay?

From my LSU Med-school days, don't try to give them a "free vaccination " either. They can move faster and bite more accurately than you can see.

Stan

Jon C:
Two Questions:

1. Why?
  2. How?
:D

p.s. More interested in Q #1!!!!

Why? they are very tasty!!! and there is some people who say that they are aphrodisiac. :wink:

How? well,...that can be a little disgusting
:yuck:

PS: WARNING! not every sea urchin are eatable, or at least tasty, for humans!!! Please, don't go around trying to eat every sea urchin you see!

Kim:
I've learned that some people don't need an excuse to talk.

...and david was a cute little bugga....had that evil twinkle, way back then.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom