Michigan Divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
It seems to me that every shop with the exception of sub aquatic sports has died here in Southwest Michigan. I'm looking for some PADI professionals in the area to talk about the dive community. I'm PADI qualified, so sub aquatic is not a good place for me as they run through NAUI.

Nice meeting you all,

Kyle

Welcome to Scubaboard...! :admingreet:

Ask on your local forum here. :wink:

Welcome to the forum. You are correct the economy has been tough on a lot of the dive shops in this area.

Sub-Aquatic Sports and Service is an excellent dive shop. If you take classes, the certification will be NAUI. If you want PADI certification then Divers Mast in Jackson or Captial City Scuba in Lansing are your closest choices. If you are looking for employment opportunities, at least one of the Sub-Aquatic Sports and Service instructors was PADI and transferred over to NAUI certification.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom