Michigan trip(Mackinac Straits)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dockside Restaurant: 1101 N. State Street St. Ignace, MI 49781 906-643-7911 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM May through October Enjoy a relaxing breakfast, soup, sandwich, and salad bar luncheon, or dinner overlooking beautiful Lake Huron and Mackinac Island. Features 2 delicious homemade soups daily. Beer, wine, cocktails. Fine dining atmosphere. Children's menu available.

North Bay Inn: 1192 N. State Street St. Ignace, MI 49781 906-643-8304 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM May through October Full menu choices for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and daily breakfast and dinner buffets. Friendly and comfortable atmosphere. Beer, wine, and cocktails. Senior and children's menu available.

Hillside: 7:00am-10:00pm

Java Joe's:

Galley: Seafood Restaurant - 7:00am-10:00pm

Mackinac Grille: 8:00am-10:00pm

Driftwood: Sportsbar open from 8:00am-1:00am

on the second boat as of 5/24/03.

I have the name and number of one more dive operator in the area. If you are interested in going let me know in the next few days so I can contact them.

Back
Top Bottom