Midweek GTA Area GUE certified diver nights

What night would be best to make this GUE midweek dive on as regular scheduled event?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

d33ps1x is currently banned for insulting back moderators who decided to insult, unprovoked, OFWF members. He'll be back sometime later perhaps.

Funny how the interest seems to have died out on this one..........

Wanna do some skills d33ps1x? I promise to wear duct tape if required... :wink:

Pretty flexible on dates/times depending on transportation arrangements (in other words, if someone wants to pick me up, I'm there)

d33ps1x:
I guess most people are just out diving! See you next week. Off to Florida tomorrow. :D
Dang you. I'm jealous now.

Can I hide in your trunk? :D

NM I'll probably be making my way down to Fl myself before too long. Have the urge to see some rocks with holes in them........... :D

BTW I did manage to get out yesterday evening - went with a new cert from work (his 2nd post-cert dive) but it sucked - 4' of viz, a foot or so of surge, rough chop, and quite cold - we both got chilled. Ended the dive on account of temp (we're guessing 45 - 50°F below 20', about 55 - 60°F above that) before I'd had the opportunity to really do any skills. A day wet is better than a day dry, but c'mon now........ serves us right for deciding to stay local instead of making the journey "all the way up to" Barrie.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom