Military Fin Techniques

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robway034:
PS

I was reminded by one of my freinds that "jet-fins" is a type of fin made by SCUBAPRO. That in mind, I was refering to "rocket-fins" and was not refering to the SCUBAPRO split fin design.

Jet Fins, Rocket Fins, basically the same thing to me (I have a mismatched pair, one Jet one Rocket and I can't tell the difference when I kick). Split Jets are indeed another animal entirely and I've never tried them.
Ber :lilbunny:

Yes, there are special, military finning styles, but they're highly classified because they're so fast and easy to do.

But if the military taught you how to do them, they'd have to kill ya !!! :D

the K-lassified Kicker

Rocket fin look similar like Jet fin, I never know how the performance?

The Kraken:
Yes, there are special, military finning styles, but they're highly classified because they're so fast and easy to do.

But if the military taught you how to do them, they'd have to kill ya !!! :D

the K-lassified Kicker

You must be talking about the "Chuck Norris-DELTA Force fin/kick". Yeah, very very classified, specialized and mythologized technique indeed! Not to mention deadly when misapplied or in the wrong hands (or is that feet?)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom