Military Members Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

US Navy
1982-1991 (April 15th at noon-kinda weird how that works :)
USS Proteus AS-19 Guam
USS Truxtun CGN-35 San Diego
NAVSTA 32nd Street San Diego
MS1(SW)

Fair winds and following seas to all! Bill

143 FA did you reside on East Camp Liberty by any chance?

A Btry, I was based at Camp Taji, we moved from base to base though doing security for the truck drivers. Were you with B Btry at Liberty?

USAF, ANG
SSGT
Crew Chief F-16, F-117, KC-135
Panama, Gulf War, Bosnia, Kosovo, Afghanistan, Iraqi Freedom.
1987-Present
:usa:

Greetings fellow service members..I posted a request a couple weeks ago in the marketplace here on SB for fellow divers to try and help out with a non profit cause that we are working on to teach challenged and under privileged youths marine ecology, ocean awareness and diving as a way to make positive changes and better themselves. What we are in need of, is donated gear in good condition ,regs, bcd's,masks, fins.. even tanks that need inspection or hydro's..that you wouldn't mind getting a tax receipt for..we arrange for the shipping, etc..guarantee your gear wont be here on SB or Ebay for sale..LDS's aren't very interested in supporting the program as they dont see a profit..If you think you can help, please let me know ! Thanks !

:mil-usa: :mil-usaf: :mil-uscg: :mil-usn: :mil-usmc: :mil-pow-mia: :mil-usa: :mil-usaf: :mil-uscg: :mil-usn: :mil-usmc: :mil-pow-mia: :mil-usa: :mil-usaf: :mil-uscg: :mil-usn: :mil-usmc: :mil-pow-mia: :mil-usa: :mil-usaf: :mil-uscg: :mil-usn: :mil-usmc: :mil-pow-mia:

Salute to the servicemen and women who made the ultimate sacrifice, to those that served their country proudly, and to those who continue to serve. Thank you!!

Wishing all my fellow veterans well on Veteran's Day!

Back
Top Bottom