Mine La Motte death

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ohhh thats it rub it in :D The contact name for the quarry is Gary - he is the owner.. Ken is a groundskeeper that is fantastic.. Tell him that you were talking with the guys from Ste Genevieve we had a long talk with him on the last visit and then Jerry is the other groundskeeper - Jerry comes off a bit harsh but he is really a great guy.
I cant find any of the phone numbers that were in my dive log on a scrap piece of paper maybe Stingray has them. I will call him tonight. Thanks for all the enthusasim on this !
I will bring a cooler of water to make up for us bailing on you guys!!..
Talk to yall soon.

Here are the numbers that I have... 573-783-5259 and then if you do not get Jerry there you can try his cell at 573-915-2963

Those are the only two that I have....

Phil

So where do I sign up?

Fleep

You're welcome to go - pm me or call me @ 314-608-1699. We are going to be there on Sat. the 22nd at 10:30 if you are interested. If you search previous threads on mine lamotte, you will find directions from STL that I posted earlier this year. You probably want to go with the drysuit as the side of the pit by the spring gets pretty cold.

Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom