Moose on the loose!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Moose

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I wanted to take a moment to introduce my self to a group that I have known and worked with second hand for over five years. I have met a few of you on dives in Florida but have never been on the board as a user. I have the great pleasure of being the best friend of the illustrious NetDoc. I am actually using his PC in the den to formulate this post tonight. I look forward to meeting many of you in the future.

Aloha! My dad's nickname is Moose. (he is 6'5") so I know a lot of moose jokes.

Keep NetDoc cheerful for us, will you?

Welcome.

Hey Moose. Welcome to the board. This can be a very interesting place. :D

You know...

I have tried to get this curmudgeon on this board for FIVE YEARS. Please feel free to flame and insult him at will! :D

Welcome Dan!

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Any friend of Pete's has to be a great guy... :thumb:

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:cowboy2: don

NetDoc:
You know...

I have tried to get this curmudgeon on this board for FIVE YEARS. Please feel free to flame and insult him at will! :D

Welcome Dan!

Thanks Pete! We'll give him a HOT welcome...:D

I have some good ones I've been saving up.

Catherine,

Moose is a nickname that I have acquired from the Boy Scouting program that Pete and I have been running for the past 10 years. Recently we just finished a high adventure training event that I was the course director for. I used the "Moose on the Loose" as a theme. We even had a great group of SB instructors that came down to help teach Discover Scuba for me. So the name is now infamous.

I would love to have some moose jokes. Just don’t send them to Pete as he will undoubtedly use them to my demise at the next outing that we have.

Thanks for the greeting

Dan

Catherine...

Dan is what we affectionately call a "Running Moose Joke". Just don't let him in on our little secret! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom