More Philippine Diving Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Dennis

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, it was another terrific time in the Philippines. I was in Anilao with the PPD for 3 great days and in Puerto Galera for another 20 days. Thanks to Mike Veitch from Yap and Simon Buxton from England, two pro photographers, as well as friends, who gave me some very useful tips. Mike's Photo Workshop in Bali this October still has a few spots open by the way. (He taught me under water photography) They are both on this board and have been posting Photoshopped pictures of each other and me as well.
Special thanks to the Philippine Paradise Divers, the group that we are all a part of, for their hospitality and friendship. We always have an excellent time with all of them. Dive O Rama IV was a great success.
Thanks to Matt Reed, the manager of Atlantis Resort in Puerto Galera who is also a member of SB. He is another Photoshop victim because Mike and Simon are his friends too. The wonderful staff there are like family now and it feels very much like home when I visit and the accommodations are the best I've stayed in as far as a dive resort. I'll be back there again in September to try out the new restaurant.
I'll be posting a few photos every day as I slowly sort through and I hope you enjoy them.

Dennis.

Great photo of the goatfish!

Nice acceptance speech Dennis... sounds like you won an Academy Award... "and I would like to thank... without them this would have never have happened..."

:wink: j/k great pics as usual.

Diver Dennis:
Well, it was another terrific time in the Philippines. I was in Anilao with the PPD for 3 great days and in Puerto Galera for another 20 days. Thanks to Mike Veitch from Yap and Simon Buxton from England, two pro photographers, as well as friends, who gave me some very useful tips. They are both on this board and have been posting Photoshopped pictures of each other and me as well.
Special thanks to the Philippine Paradise Divers, the group that we are all a part of, for their hospitality and friendship. We always have an excellent time with all of them. Dive O Rama IV was a great success.
Thanks to Matt Reed, the manager of Atlantis Resort in Puerto Galera who is also a member of SB. He is another Photoshop victim because Mike and Simon are his friends too. The wonderful staff there are like family now and it feels very much like home when I visit and the accommodations are the best I've stayed in as far as a dive resort. I'll be back there again in September to try out the new restaurant.
I'll be posting a few photos every day as I slowly sort through and I hope you enjoy them.

Dennis.

Diver Dennis:
What can I say Mike? You guys are terrific people to have as friends...:D
awww shucks, dennis... people might actually think we're that upstanding folk over here hehehehe

great pix by the way... i can only dream to achieve a fraction of that when i finally get to take my cam underwater...

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom