More Philippine Diving Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not again!

:joke: :joke: :joke:

Great shots Dennis, I see the time you spent diving with me in the PI is paying off. :D

Thanks Mike and Gio.

@ Ron: I have to go to Bali in October so that's why I'm going back to the PI in September.. he he he. I don't have many wider one this trip as there was a lot of backscatter from the Typhoon until the last week I was there. It is much more of a Macro place really. I do have a lot of WA from Micronesia last December.

RonFrank:
But you left out something in your acceptance speach, and that is a HUGE thank you to WhomEver is Paying for your camera equipment, plane fare, dives, and other expenses!

You can thank hockey for that :wink:.

Dennis, what can I say the slightly side profile shot of the batfish is wonderful, exceptional composition, diagonal + half lift, half dark.... wonderful!!

Your vision is really coming through on these shots, love the moray eel being cleaned shot :).

As an aside I like how you release a few pics each day......., leep us hooked :D :).

That batfish shot is uncropped. They seem to like to come close Jam, the Koreans aka the Dear Leader, feed them. All you have to do is rub your fingers together. You've got me on the slow release but I just go through a few shots each day. That was one of my favorites too. I have some DOF shots for you too Jam.

Disclaimer: The Korean remark is NOT political or otherwise derogatory. One hotel promotes it.

Diver Dennis:
That batfish shot is uncropped. They seem to like to come close Jam, the Koreans aka the Dear Leader, feed them. All you have to do is rub your fingers together. You've got me on the slow release but I just go through a few shots each day. That was one of my favorites too. I have some DOF shots for you too Jam.

Disclaimer: The Korean remark is NOT political or otherwise derogatory. One hotel promotes it.

Bwahaaha.... reminds me of triggerfish :wink:.

I love the batfish shot though, great composition, can't believe that it's uncropped and wow, see that you've got the hang of photobucket :wink:...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom