More Philippine Diving Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice!!!

Hey Dennis...have I told you lately....you suck!!! :D :sappy: :D

Man, the improvement really shows. Your previous shots were great but you're really putting all the glass to good use.

Thanks you guys. Dee, that is actually the same 100mm lens I used last time but I got some tips from Mike and Simon. Long way to go yet...:D

@ Caloy: Most of these shots were at f/14 and higher. Makes a big difference in the DOF.

Diver Dennis:
Thanks you guys. Dee, that is actually the same 100mm lens I used last time but I got some tips from Mike and Simon. Long way to go yet...:D

@ Caloy: Most of these shots were at f/14 and higher. Makes a big difference in the DOF.

I see that you're still bribing those fish to pose for you Dennis :wink::14:.

Stunning pictures. You've outdone yourself. Our LDS had a trip to the Phillipines (same resort, same time as you were there) earlier this year. I'm kicking myself for not finding a way to play hookey from my teaching job to go!

You were supposed to go with Jim, right Larry? We were in Dumaguete when their group was in PG and vice versa. You should try to get there sometime. Glad you like the pictures and thanks.

Diver Dennis:
Disclaimer: The Korean remark is NOT political or otherwise derogatory. One hotel promotes it.

TOS!!! MOD! I'm offended at being stereotyped as a fish feeder!

Stunning. I like the very first one the best,--is that his brain? Is National Geographic calling you yet?

David Doubilet is probably getting all nervous.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom