More Philippine Diving Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

catherine96821:
Stunning. I like the very first one the best,--is that his brain? Is National Geographic calling you yet?

David Doubilet is probably getting all nervous.

I love his work...

Excellent shots Dennis! The nudis shots are just fantastic and so are the rest! You make me wanna go to the next DOR. Damn! MV! Did you pay Dennis anything to market all this for you? Great shots, great photographer & great gurus! :wink:

More Plz! :D

Ed.

Can Mike V do anything with me? hey...I took my Avatar shot of myself...pretty talented, eh?

Now...if I come back from Bali posting great shots...then I would say Mike V will have risen to superhero instructor status. He should really invest more effort in ME, I would say.

catherine96821:
Can Mike V do anything with me? hey...I took my Avatar shot of myself...pretty talented, eh?

Now...if I come back from Bali posting great shots...then I would say Mike V will have risen to superhero instructor status. He should really invest more effort in ME, I would say.
that can be arranged.....

jonix:
you need an assistant?

@catherine: don't worry i'm in the same dilema as you. let's see if mr v can do miracles for my photos as well :D
Jeez, guys, can I come, too? I need all the help I can get!

Jcsgt:
Jeez, guys, can I come, too? I need all the help I can get!
wellllll..... you can come in Oct to Bali, or PG in 07... :D

hey, I just realized the manta has the same grin as Mike! yea, Chantal, the Bali course is pretty reasonable.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom