MX Immigration Form - Entrada/Salida - Online

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think that is correct but why would they just make up a rule? .

The suggestion may have been made when the on-line forms were first made available, and now that they've been utilized for a bunch of years now, it's no longer necessary.
or
As we've all seen before, the author may be trying to impress with their great wisdom.

Either way, it was quite clear when we entered on March 31st, cutting, and cutting to size would be helpful to the agent.

Either way, it was quite clear when we entered on March 31st, cutting, and cutting to size would be helpful to the agent.

Maybe. Or maybe he doesn't want the help. Maybe it needs to have a quarter-inch margin for a scanner. If everyone did their own cutting it would probably be everyone cutting it differently. I figure if they wanted you to cut it they would have printed cut lines. Maybe "making his job easier" means he gets done sooner and gets sent home earlier, earning less pay.

Just arrived Cozumel this afternoon at 3 pm. A SW plane was just taxing for takeoff so we were the only plane. No forms of any kind on plane and I believe from what I heard AA has stop suppling them. An agent came on board and was notified no forms were handed out. An agent was inside handing out the immigration forms while another one was in baggage handing out custom form. I had gone on line and printed both out. The immigration form was on one sheet of paper. He took his ruler and separated the 2 halves and gave one half back with my passport. I would say a majority of the passengers had not printed them on line. Got all our bags in 10 mins once through immigrations, green light, hired a private taxi to Isis. Was out of the airport in about 20 mins.

The customs form here missing Cozumel airport??? Datos de identificación

Aduana de ingreso (incoming customs) is Cancun. I guess because that is where the Customs is governed from for the region. After you select that, the Punto de revision (point of entry) has a "Al de Cozumel" option.

Aduana de ingreso (incoming customs) is Cancun. I guess because that is where the Customs is governed from for the region. After you select that, the Punto de revision (point of entry) has a "Al de Cozumel" option.
Thanks a lot - I was doing English version and that was not obvious from it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom