My 1st Diving Problem Ever!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chris,

Where are you located? Sounds like you are a perfect candidate for a DIRF class.

Im in kelowna B.C Canada, Love my good old lake. Been swimming in this cold water for many years, Just need more divers. I want to promote diving and get divers, but no one is interested in Tec or Dir or even any higher level of diving.
Cheers Chris

HybridDiver:
Im in kelowna B.C Canada, Love my good old lake. Been swimming in this cold water for many years, Just need more divers. I want to promote diving and get divers, but no one is interested in Tec or Dir or even any higher level of diving.
Cheers Chris

Just curious..NO FLAME!,,what is your diving history and cert. level...??

I would imagine it is hard to find other BC divers....though I did do some bus. this week with a Victoria BC DM. I am not going to comment on your story of today...I was not present so it would be just guessing....and commenting and trying to tell you---plenty of that already goes on here at SB...lots of experts.

I hope you get to find others and expand your diving knowledge.

:wink:

I do not drive, No need i live on the water. I work 10 mins away from my house, price of gas in canada is worse. Crossing the boarder now without a passport is a no go, Getting a passport in canada they say can take up to a year now. I can fly down there if i apply for my passport now though. I fly everywhere.

HybridDiver:
K, Read little better. Im a DIR Diver, I live in an area with not many DIR divers or divers. So i do some solo diving. Im sure have the dir divers in the world have been in the water solo once or twice. The diver is new and is not the smartest diver, so what. If you read the post both regs free flowed. Its a normal small 100 foot dive, so no need for doubles. The buddie is not a DIR diver, so what eles do you guys want to know. What im diving? where i dive?

DIR diving is about a team mentality first and equipment configuration second.

If you are diving solo, you are NOT diving DIR.

Cave Diver:
DIR diving is about a team mentality first and equipment configuration second.

If you are diving solo, you are NOT diving DIR.
If you read on, i said im not a full DIR diver to a degree. Thanks for posting though Cave Diver.
Cheers

Yes, Then i dive the hogarthian setup

HybridDiver:
I do not drive, No need i live on the water. I work 10 mins away from my house, price of gas in canada is worse. Crossing the boarder now without a passport is a no go, Getting a passport in canada they say can take up to a year now. I can fly down there if i apply for my passport now though. I fly everywhere.

Dude. Your stories just keep getting worse and worse. Firstly, you call yourself DIR but when you get called on it you make up some incoherent reason trying to explain how you are DIR but still solo. Secondly, you can cross the border without a passport if you arrive by any means other than air (car, bus, boat...). Thirdly, a passport takes 2 weeks to 2 months to get depending on whether or not you apply by mail or in person, not a year.

You're new here. It's not too late to start posting reality. What you actually do, what your actual experience is. Fill out your profile. Let us know who you really are and what your level and experience really are. Right now you're going around all the boards making stuff up, trying every angle to make people think you are more than you are, hoping to impress people. The shtick ain't working Brother. And try posting in English.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom