http://www.diveheart.org/

My 30 min dive that had a few problems.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Matt,
I FINALLY bought my ticket today. Can't wait to see you in Feb!

Polly

Hi mnj1233,
Hope to see you there too! I checked out the web site for the Superior Charter company you linked to. That's cool to see, do you own it or work for them? If we don't meet at the fundraiser, I will be at the GLSPS dive show as well. Take care.

Matt

Hi Ben_ca

Yeah it's a good thing to thumb a dive when things aren't going right, why take a chance? Take care and thanks for the encouragement.

Matt

Hi debersole,
Thanks for the nice words and support. Thanks for not calling me a rebreather (lol). I will definitely keep you and everyone else updated on my project. I am greatly enjoying this right now, and even better if it will help other people along the way. Maybe one day we will dive together! Take care.

Matt

Hey Polly,
Thanks for buying a ticket. I can't wait to see you in Feb., we will have so much fun!

Take care S.W., (Lol)

Matt

Matt the Wonder Boy:
Hey Polly,
Thanks for buying a ticket. I can't wait to see you in Feb., we will have so much fun!

Take care S.W., (Lol)

Matt

SW?

It will be fun.... make sure you have enough bail money!

Polly

Polly,

Ok.... I'm not telling you what S.W. means here! You'll have to give me a call or something. I will however give you a clue... you told me people call you that name. First part is "Scuba"... Second part is....

Are you planning on getting arrested here in MN? I'll start saving for the bail money lol.

Later,
Matt

Matt the Wonder Boy:
Polly,

Ok.... I'm not telling you what S.W. means here! You'll have to give me a call or something. I will however give you a clue... you told me people call you that name. First part is "Scuba"... Second part is....

Are you planning on getting arrested here in MN? I'll start saving for the bail money lol.

Later,
Matt

Matt,
Oh.... you have refreshed my memory.... see the "w" threw me off.... I'm a bad speller.... was thinking "h".
I never PLAN on getting arrested.... but you just never know what I am going to do. Actually I have never been arrested, but I was asked to leave a strip club in Tijuana.

Polly

Hi Polly,

I'm just messing with ya there! BTW I gotta wait until Dec. 16th until I can dive again, its too long of a wait, I'm going coo-koo.

Take care,
Matt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom