My 300th Dive in Cozumel!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PS. Congrats on #300 Denise.. I'm really sorry we were not on the boat for it! I'm sure we'd have had a memorable prank or two for you.. Catch you on #400!

Thanks Terry! I had a great time!

You always do............................................and we have pictures to prove it!!!:D[/QUOTE]

No need to dig! Give me a few.. I've got plenty to upload.. :)

Thanks all the same but I don't need photographic evidence. :wink:

Denise, It was an awesome week. Congrats on your 300th dive and thank you for letting me be your dive buddy!

P.S. I know nothing about international incidents, Doctor Denise sessions in the jacuzzi, margaritas, shots of tequila, pinching, or massages.

You are a great dive buddy girl!! We learned to hang pretty well at 15ft while deploying a smb and doing a 10 minute deco stop while drifting. (Rob would be proud) :wink:

As for the not knowing anything about all the incidents, I declare you a good girl..(PM me about the pinching...I don't know about that)

PS. Congrats on #300 Denise.. I'm really sorry we were not on the boat for it! I'm sure we'd have had a memorable prank or two for you.. Catch you on #400!

The WHOLE week was memorable with you and Monica!! :wink:

That being said, NVM...I remember about the pinching now..

Congrats on 300 Denise!!!!!!!! :chicken:Been out of the loop lately, but I will return shortly.

You need to! I have missed you!!

Denise, It was an awesome week. Congrats on your 300th dive and thank you for letting me be your dive buddy!

P.S. I know nothing about international incidents, Doctor Denise sessions in the jacuzzi, margaritas, shots of tequila, pinching, or massages.

Congrats again on your 300th dive!!!! I was waiting for you 2 to post more in the Invasion threads, but with all the secrets I can see why you've decided to keep things off the well traveled roads. :wink:

That being said, NVM...I remember about the pinching now..

I believe Monica has some "incidents" to tell about also. :cool2:

I must say the 2 of you were a blast to hang out with. I know I've made 2 great new friends!!! Can't wait to hang out with you gals again soon and hope you'll make to the Invasion again next year!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom