My appoligies to all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey it takes some awesome character to admit being wrong. It's the people who always think EVERYTHING they do is right that worry me! I make it a point to screw up something at least everyday... not that I have to try or anything!!!

While most of us were not offended, I was concerned and am happy to see we agree on this as well. Agree or not, I'd share my last tank with you anytime!

:tease:

Don't worry about it I am just glad you reconsidered.

chad

It is easy to direct our anger in the wrong direction, perhaps you should direct it toward..........Afro Sheen Products!

ID

I think that the majority saw it as true anger driven out of patriotic feeling.

No insult meant, no insult taken.

Like Pete said; "This is my last tank, Need a breath?"

Damn glad we both live in free countries.

glad you reconsidered. Understandably under these conditions ones anger can override everything.

MrMrEZG apologie is probably not necessary but welcome. You should know men don' thold grudges or hard feeling sdon't last long...........unlike the ladies now tha is a different story...........they nerver, ever forget .............anything..:devilish:

Butch :peace:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom