My First Run in with a Wet Suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey try a hyper strech= sweeeeeeeeeeeeeT! how many MM do you need for diving by you? a 3mm is much more less restrictive over a 6-7mm,
Man sounds like your having a hoot! and you may need to go to a shop with more suits,dont get stuck in a male suit as most some shops try! Uni suit's !!!!
some MFg's do make suits for that women build,
Good luck dive safe!
Brad

I dive in a 5mm in 70-80 degree water, then go to a 3mm for water above 80 degrees.

One great thing about the Hyperstretch is that you can gain or lose 20 pounds and the suit will still fit! :-D

I can't believe you didn't get your experience on video :biggrin: You could have done one of those "personal moment with a camera" deals like on reality television where you tell what you think about what's going on. There's a reason it's been dubbed "wetsuit wrestling" and it's hilarious to watch :wink:

Ber (been there done that) :lilbunny:

Ber Rabbit:
I can't believe you didn't get your experience on video :biggrin: You could have done one of those "personal moment with a camera" deals like on reality television where you tell what you think about what's going on. There's a reason it's been dubbed "wetsuit wrestling" and it's hilarious to watch :wink:

Ber (been there done that) :lilbunny:

LOL....well I think Marvel and Walter being witness to my wet suit hop yesterday was enough LOL

ahhh it's all part of the fun......everyone else is stuggling also...besides...in the gym you can ask someone for a spot....in diving you can ask someone to help ya w/ your zipper or grab your *** and pull your suit up...great excuse to meet someone

*wink*

Yeah, in diving you get to ask the guys to help you out of your clothes!! Always good for a laugh!

ZenDiva:
ahhh it's all part of the fun......everyone else is stuggling also...besides...in the gym you can ask someone for a spot....in diving you can ask someone to help ya w/ your zipper or grab your *** and pull your suit up...great excuse to meet someone

*wink*

I've heard "I'll zip you if you'll zip me" :wink: Back-zip drysuits are great ways to meet new people :D

Beware of men wearing beaver-tail farmer johns :wink:
Ber :lilbunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom