My First Run in with a Wet Suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

when i put on my 2 piece i wear a Lycra suit, then i turn my wetsuit inside out and just sort of roll it on. makes it much easier.

wet or dry doesn't matter...

I do the same as Rookie J - turn it inside out and roll it on. I get funny looks but it makes it a lot easier. Also, I have several unitards from dance when I was younger and they work great. The wetsuit slides on. I think my worst experiences were with rental wetsuits. The ones I own have never been as tough to get on. In my open water class I had two guys - on on each side - trying to bounce me in my wetsuit. I'll never be sure if they were honestly trying to help or just have a good laugh : ) The only true issue I have now is making sure the bikini bottoms stays on as the wetsuit comes off - ha.

Suzanne : )

Get a hyperstretch im a big guy im 6 foot 4 and 320lbs and have huge chest and shoulders and this thing fits great and i can move allover the place

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom