My Newest Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BertStevens

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My youngest began her dive training this past weekend. Here she is preparing for her first giant stride.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    69.4 KB · Views: 207
She is 13.

Lots of great experiences await her. My biggest regret in life is not diving sooner.
I feel the same - starting diving in my 40s means I have missed about 25-30 years of wonderful diving. Still hopefully I can look forward to a good few years ahead diving (touches wood for luck).

Cool! My daughter started at age 10 (2 years ago). Instead of awkward pre-teen conversations with her father, we now talk about DIR configuration, dive holidays and the fish we saw on our last dives.

Best wishes and continued success.

GJS

My daughter was twelve when she took the course after I had attempted a rescue that turned south and the rescue turned to a recovery she panicked and quit without hesitation I still ask her every once in a while if she wants to try finishing the course but she keeps saying nope so lucky you for keeping her interested

Got my granddaughter into diving and she was [junior] certified at 13. This year when she turns 15 and gets her full certification, I have promised to take her to the Rhone.

congratulations...a family that dives together stay together... better than eating dinner together....no cell phones under water.

Back
Top Bottom