Name That Movie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubajim:
Pretty Woman
===========
nobody puts Baby in a corner

Late
Dirty Dancing....

Ah. Well, Mr. Treece, a friend of ours was doing some diving around here about a month ago, and he found a Spanish coin, that was dated 1714, and he told us to talk to you.

C-Dawg

The Deep

I ain't doing nothing in front of this dude, 'cause this dude is a cop! I know when I can smell a pig inside a room. I used to be a Muslim, man, and I know there's pork over here!

xiSkiGuy:
The Deep

I ain't doing nothing in front of this dude, 'cause this dude is a cop! I know when I can smell a pig inside a room. I used to be a Muslim, man, and I know there's pork over here!
Beverly Hills Cop II

"He spoke long and earnestly to the baboon and explained, that is an evil thing you've got there, and it brought much unhappiness to my family and it will surely bring much unhappiness to yours unless you give it back to me and let me throw it away. He spoke so earnestly that the baboon began to take note and dropped the evil thing. He said, that is a very wise thing you have done. "

C-Dawg

The gods must be crazy

If there's a world left when this is all over, I'd like to buy you a beer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCUBAJENNIFER:
The gods must be crazy

If there's a world left when this is all over, I'd like to buy you a beer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team America:World Police

Pictures don't lie. The hell they don't. I met my first wife that way.

Buckaroo Bonzai

If I were a woman, I'd be a slut. A lesbian slut

The Good Girl

This aggression will not stand, man.

The big lebowski

SCUBAJENNIFER:
The big lebowski

Everything was fine with our system until the power grid was shut off by dickless here.
They caused an explosion!
Is this true?
Yes it's true........This man has no dick.

C-Dawg

Ghostbusters

I want rustlers, cutthroats, murders, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con-men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglars, horse thieves, bull-dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ***-kickers, sh**-kickers, and Methodists!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom