Name That Movie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chasing Amy i think

"If I were not mad, I could have helped you. Whatever you had done, I could have pitied and protected you. But because I am mad, I hate you. Because I am mad, I have betrayed you. And because I'm mad, I'm rejoicing in my heart, without a shred of pity, without a shred of regret, watching you go with glory in my heart!"

my most favourite movie!

Gaslight

"Dude, you just ****** up your Ferrari!"
"It wasn't mine, neither is this."

The Rock

-

Definitely feeling aggressive tendencies, sir!

Star Trek: Insurrection

You beat them, you take their money, you call them names to their faces... and they love you. I don't know how you do it. I never saw anything like it. Beating a man out of his money, that's easy. Anybody can do that. But beating a man out of his money and making him like it... that's an art. That's an art of a true hustler

mattroz:
Star Trek: Insurrection

You beat them, you take their money, you call them names to their faces... and they love you. I don't know how you do it. I never saw anything like it. Beating a man out of his money, that's easy. Anybody can do that. But beating a man out of his money and making him like it... that's an art. That's an art of a true hustler
Pool Hall Junkies

Here's an easy one that I love....
So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

caddyshack

How about:

not enough dirt, saw it right off

hint - "skin this-n pilgrim and I'll go fetch yah another"

Wow, I had to do a lot of digging to find that one. Movie is Jeremiah Johnson from 1972.

"After very careful consideration, sir, I've come to the conclusion your new defense system sucks."

War Games

I'm not asking you to marry me, I'm just asking you not to marry him!

Diver0001:
War Games

I'm not asking you to marry me, I'm just asking you not to marry him!

The wedding crashers

Congratulations. You are still alive. Most people are so ungrateful to be alive. But not you. Not anymore.

Back
Top Bottom