NDI anyone from NC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm in Fayetteville. Always looking for dive buddies. Usually dive out of Wrightsville Beach. Willing to travel to other dive sites, just need people to travel with.
Don't know of any local clubs.

good to see you hear I know theres others I see them wish we could get our own club going be good for summer getting ready for dive season soon what about you !!!!!!!!!!!

I know there have gotta be more of us around this area. With Fort Bragg and Pope AFB there should be a lot more divers. Seems like most people who do a Sinai tour get certified, should be lots of military divers around.

I'm gettin antsy to dive again, am thinkin of makin a florida or carribean trip.

Maybe a local club is needed to pull everyone together.

I dive allot in summer months actually went out this last weekend but not to long kinda cold he-he .
and yes there are allot of divers around , I dive with mainly gypsy divers out of Raleigh only reason is I know the shop owner real good , but go to Fayetteville allot too
there are allot of divers nc so some just not into computers like I am so who knows I have been trying for months to try to get more NC divers together as if we get more of us together I would like to start a club and dive more myself .
if you don't mind we keep in touch and we go out some our selfs maybe if you have any friends we can all hook up , have you been on any wrecks off the coast yet , they great !!!!

I'm in Greenville, NC. Dive off the coast here and do all the usual quarries. Starting a NC club sounds good to me.

BradfordNC once bubbled...
alrighty,
well, this makes 3 of us, lol
we just rackin up new members lol
i guess no one wants to be in our club

Brad

Stick with it. It took us over a year to finally get organized and get the organizational document filed. After we did we had several new KY folks get on and we grew.

Also think about combining states. We now have several members in the KPP from OH and IN and we are adding some canucks next week. (I guess they will have duel membership in the KPP and the OFWF's.)

Good luck.

Chad

Oh yeah and if you have any questions feel free to contact me or jbd. We have been through this before and thanks to the help of others from other chapters got it straightened out.

Chad

Back
Top Bottom