NDI anyone from NC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well we could combine north carolina and south carolina just need more people , I want some locals to dive with this summer .
and theres pleanty of wrecks I want to dive this summer hehe

Well...check out the name..yep I am from NC too. Another
"Fayettevillian".

There is no dive club in Fayetteville to my knowledge. I was told a couple were started but politics killed them both.

Send me a pvt msg if anyone wants to swap email addresses and keep each other posted on upcoming dives.

Any thoughts about trying to start a dive club here in Fay? There are three dive shops to my knowledge. There is one on Bragg Blvd...Aqua Nuts....PADI affiliated, then there is the one out on Yadkin...dont know the name or affiliation, and finally, there is an SSI (I think) shop located in an exercise gym. Handles limited gear and more tec oriented but a nice fella to talk with.

y'all take care.

COMPUTER BURPED !!

whomwever sent the pvt msg...do it again...my pc burped and it never made it to the screen...

well we could combine north carolina and south carolina just need more people , I want some locals to dive with this summer .
and theres pleanty of wrecks I want to dive this summer hehe

well thought I give update we have combined NC/ SC and are moving forward I am now wanting on some members to read and fill out the committment statment ect and will will move forward !!!
hope to see a spot for NC/SC soon !!!!!!!!!!!

The heck with dive clubs... just dive

Unfortunatlely, the politics get in the way of having fun way too often, but that is an unfortunate fraility of us being human. Most of the diving I get to do is with students during certifications but do manage to get a few in just to keep my interest going (and have new lies to tell in class). Hopefully will get to do a few more out of Wilmington this year than I normally do. Let's just keep this thread going and more will come join us I'm sure.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom