Need a computer, suggestions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zoop ...

Funny story... I go diving today and my boat says 27ft depth. I look at my depth gage and I am at 60ft 0_o. I show my buddy, he show me his, and my zoop is being stupid. It thinks I am at 47ft still. I am trying to soak it in hot (not scolding) water. So what is so good about the zoop, I own one never used a different one.

Funny story... I go diving today and my boat says 27ft depth. I look at my depth gage and I am at 60ft 0_o. I show my buddy, he show me his, and my zoop is being stupid. It thinks I am at 47ft still. I am trying to soak it in hot (not scolding) water. So what is so good about the zoop, I own one never used a different one.

Generally, very reliable, simple, easy to use and battery lasts a very long time. Bonus, fits in a DSS bungee mount.

Its called maintenance.......

I have the Puck Pro and Cressi Leonardo. Puck Pro is better. Puck should be pretty similar to Puck Pro.

Back
Top Bottom