Need local dive spots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I worked there for about 2 years before moving down here, Valerie has been diving since the mid 80's and teaching since the late 80's if I remember right.

Karmstrong, If you're willing to travel 5-6hours,you may want to check out Clear Springs Scuba Park in Terrell,TX and Athens Scuba Park in Athens,TX. I've been to CSSP and the vis is usually in the 25-30ft range. I haven't had the chance to go to Athens yet,but I just read on their website that the vis is at 45ft. How's the diving at Tenkiller? I hear the vis is normally around 8ft or so....is this correct? OH,and how's the party cove doing????? I was going to Tenkiller prior to getting mu C-card.

www.clearspringsscubapark.com
http://www.athensscubapark.com/

Tenkiller varies quite a bit can get up to 25 ft or so at the best probably. Thanks for the spots in Texas will be very interested in trying them out!

dferg77:
hey, I live in oklahoma around the stillwater area and was wondering a few things that you might be able to answer. Where did you get certified, what lds do you use and are is there a shop that is dir friendly. Thanks for any help that you might give.

I live in Stillwater, too. What area of Stillwater do you live in?

dferg77:
hey, I live in oklahoma around the stillwater area and was wondering a few things that you might be able to answer. Where did you get certified, what lds do you use and are is there a shop that is dir friendly. Thanks for any help that you might give.

I live in Stillwater, too. Welcome to SB!!

Back
Top Bottom