Need some advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for all to the advice. Looks like the weather is going to be against us this time, but this is the only time we have to go till maybe summer. Looks like we will try to hit the Devils Den and maybe another spot that way, then spend time at the Peace hunting fossils. Maybe the weatherman will be wrong and we will get a chance to go to Venice, but it still is looking bad. Anyway heading out tomorrow.

Just because I didn't read that anyone mentioned it & ya'll are not from the area, if you are diving Blue Heron Bridge keep in mind to dive it at slack tide.

Thanks for all to the advice. Looks like the weather is going to be against us this time, but this is the only time we have to go till maybe summer. Looks like we will try to hit the Devils Den and maybe another spot that way, then spend time at the Peace hunting fossils. Maybe the weatherman will be wrong and we will get a chance to go to Venice, but it still is looking bad. Anyway heading out tomorrow.

Little Deeper Dive Boat, Starfish Enterprise and Underwater Explorers in Boynton are also options.

Chug
Wishing you safe travels.

I would love for you to come down to Key Largo for some REAL diving, :D , but they are expecting a "Small Craft Advisory" on Sunday and I believe that Mon-Tues are going to get worse. Stick to the springs like Devil's Den. No need to beat yourself up on a reef.

Here is a link to Little Deeper Charters Online Dive Calendar. There you can see what they are doing and book online, if desired.

David and Lynn run a great operation.

Safe Diving
I would have to STRONGLY agree with this statement. They are a class act and run a great charter.

Try..aistakat with jammie 941-321-0852 bigflat top with jeff 941-468-5548 in venice or drift dive in rainbow river... Crystal lodge 352-795-3171 jerry is owner of dive shop they do rainbow and crystal river....american pro in crystal river

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom