Need Some Help With A New To Me Bare Trilam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One other question, why is your wrist seal so close to your shoulder vent?

Is there a local (dry suit) instructor you could ask for help?

Yea, theres one dive shop in my area and they didn't really know anything unfortunately.

One other question, why is your wrist seal so close to your shoulder vent?

Haha its like a forearm vent...never seen one this far down the arm before, looks like itl be a pain in the A if you ask me. But something is better than nothing! Picture isn't MY suit but valve location is in the same spot. Thanks for the glove link ill give them a go, they are cheap enough! Also heard of People using Marigold gloves? any Idea which model?

Haha its like a forearm vent...never seen one this far down the arm before, looks like itl be a pain in the A if you ask me. But something is better than nothing! Picture isn't MY suit but valve location is in the same spot. Thanks for the glove link ill give them a go, they are cheap enough! Also heard of People using Marigold gloves? any Idea which model?

Not sure about the Marigold model but I have heard the same. I think the concept is the same as the gloves from DRIS.. I am also of the understanding that you will eventually want to move that vent to the more "common" area, but no harm no foul.

Not sure about the Marigold model but I have heard the same. I think the concept is the same as the gloves from DRIS.. I am also of the understanding that you will eventually want to move that vent to the more "common" area, but no harm no foul.
I know of open water instructors who like that design. It all depends on how you typically ascend. If you are mostly vertical for whatever reason I suspect it works. If you are flat in the water I suspect not so much.

I know of open water instructors who like that design. It all depends on how you typically ascend. If you are mostly vertical for whatever reason I suspect it works. If you are flat in the water I suspect not so much.

I would say it is not very common for the very reason you stated, but there are always some that like things different. I was thinking of getting a vent on my right butt cheek. Should vent well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom