Need something 3D printed?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Arkman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I know there is a specific forum but I figured I'd throw this out for non 3d printer folks. I've got a couple FDM printers and a resin printer that are sitting idle most of the time. If anyone wants anything printed please let me know. I'm not doing it to make money, I just like printing but I don't have much to print right now. If you have a file let me know or I could help draw something up if you have an odd part to make.

I suspect there is one person who is feeling great relief from our threats to exploit him. :wink:

@Arkman that is a very generous offer. I suspect the collective "we" can find a way to help amortize your printer investment.

I hope so. So far, for diving, I've printed a little bungie mount for my old computer for kicks. It works pretty well actually.

I had one taker so far. I'm hoping for more! Come on guys, you gotta have something??

I had one taker so far. I'm hoping for more! Come on guys, you gotta have something??
I'm the "one person" @-JD- referred to... Lol.
Best advice I have if you really want to do this is watch for threads where someone is looking for parts or a solution to something, and see if you can solve it. That's most of how I ended up making as many things as I do. Also, look at Thingiverse for scuba type parts... Sometimes there are things designed already that can solve a problem for someone (but they didn't know where to look or that printing was an option. I have a number of things on thingiverse (have more I could upload, but I'm lazy).

Respectfully,

James

What is your thingiverse.com user name. I'll check your stuff out.

I know there is a specific forum but I figured I'd throw this out for non 3d printer folks. I've got a couple FDM printers and a resin printer that are sitting idle most of the time. If anyone wants anything printed please let me know. I'm not doing it to make money, I just like printing but I don't have much to print right now. If you have a file let me know or I could help draw something up if you have an odd part to make.

This is epic!! I might take you up on this offer.

So nice to have board members offering support like this.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom