Nekkid Diving in Cabilao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rhadamantus

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
a few weeks ago, my fantasy was ruined when i found out when you dive nekkid, you don't really dive nekkid all the way (pfffft.....!). but that seems good news for me as i it makes it even easier for me to consider trying it one of these days.

anyway, what are my chances of surviving the temperature in Cabilao or Malapascua or say, maybe, Boracay if i dive in my two-piece bikini for say, 40 minutes?

do i have to get rid of my open-heeled mares fins? should i stick to flutter kicks, not frog kicks? should i be always behind the entire group?

somebody mention nekkid diving? :D

I would pick up the rear, bottoms up maggie :drunks:

maggie, there is nothing wrong with actually wearing nothing at all for nekkid diving

I have a suspicion that, given the thread title and the poster, this thread will have a lot more views than posts.

no seriously, larry....

would i freeze enough not to be able to do anything else after the dive? :winks: sometimes, i find the water a little too cold even with a wetsuit!

THE Hammerhead:
I have a suspicion that, given the thread title and the poster, this thread will have a lot more views than posts.
Nah... most divers understand (lower south United States excluded) that "Nekkid" diving is diving without a wetsuit... as opposed to "Naked" diving... :14:

personally, i think she should go naked diving...

I would suggest a water temp of 29C and a short dive..

And maybe you can do something during the dive to keep that core temp up... if ya know what i mean Z... :wink:

Mike Veitch:
personally, i think she should go naked diving...

I would suggest a water temp of 29C and a short dive..

And maybe you can do something during the dive to keep that core temp up... if ya know what i mean Z... :wink:
Perhaps joining the 10 meter club? :wink:

CoolTech:
Perhaps joining the 10 meter club? :wink:

i thought it was called a 30-meter club.

mickey- dont let me start on you.... i happen to know something.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom