Nemo Display Problems

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

phrog12

New
Reaction score
Just got a new Steel Nemo and the display is a little hard to read. It seems like a few of the LED bars are fading. It looks as if the battery is low but the read out says it fully charged. If I look at the display from an off center angle the display clears up. And the numbers and letters look completely black as they should. Has anyone else seen this:censored:

Yes on my old sample when I was a Mares rep, send it back to them.

I have a Nemo steel. Looks great, works great...except the upload to your PC via the IRIS reader. If you don't have the computer aligned to within exactly, perfectly to the IRIS youare hosed. I have been on-line with a tech in Italy who is trying to troubleshhot this for me. H etols me the problem is with the computer not the reader...

phrog12-
Sounds like something has gone wrong with the display. If it is new, it is under warranty and we will have no problem fixing or replacing. Take it back to your original place of purchase and they should be able to assist you. If you need any other help feel free to pm me.

Zak

Back
Top Bottom