New at diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

islandguy

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi everyone. I just started diving in October 2003 and I am planning a trip to the Cayman Islands. Any suggestions on some good diving sites in Cayman for a new diver?

islandguy:
Hi everyone. I just started diving in October 2003 and I am planning a trip to the Cayman Islands. Any suggestions on some good diving sites in Cayman for a new diver?

Hey Island Guy, Welcome!

Just a few months after I was certified, I went to the Cayman Islands. We spent a few days on Grand Cayman, but in retrospect we should have gone straight to Little Cayman. The Bloody Bay Wall there is magnificent, with many, many places to dive.

We found the best rates, and excellent service, at Paradise Divers (http://www.paradise-divers.com/).

They took good care of me, and their accommodations are great. Little Cayman doesn't have a lot of night life, although there are some decent restaurants. However, if you're diving, you don't want a lot of night life, right?

I loved it there; I'd go back in a minute!

Welcome to the board!
Eden rock is a hard to beat shore dive for a new diver. As a new diver I don't think you will find a bad dive site. Of course you will have to do Stingray City.

Joe

Welcome to the friendliest board onthe net... Scuba or otherwise. Do make sure you check out our travel sections for more info on the Caymans.

Hi there Islandguy,

Welcome to SB.

Diverlady

Howdy There! :sunny

Welcome to SB!! :happywave Put us in your favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

don
:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom