New Divers Beware: Sketchy dive shop in Cozumel puts profits over safety

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bvana - I don't think you understand. The issue is not that Deep Blue may have had some unsatisfied customers in the past. Most businesses have some unsatisfied customers in their history. You can't satisfy all the people all the time. The issue is in regards to your specific complaint. And the answer seems to be it was 0% Deep Blue's fault and 100% your fault. Your criticism of Deep Blue over your incident is totally unjustified.

You would do well to just let this thread burn out. Throwing fuel on the fire that you are standing in the middle of is not wise.

-Sketchy- HAHAHAAAA ever been to Durango? Beautiful place with more self medicated population than most.. sketchy is verb often heard there.
Can you use "sketchy" as a verb in a sentence for us? :D

bvana - I don't think you understand. The issue is not that Deep Blue may have had some unsatisfied customers in the past. Most businesses have some unsatisfied customers in their history. You can't satisfy all the people all the time. The issue is in regards to your specific complaint. And the answer seems to be it was 0% Deep Blue's fault and 100% your fault. Your criticism of Deep Blue over your incident is totally unjustified.

You would do well to just let this thread burn out. Throwing fuel on the fire that you are standing in the middle of is not wise.
The first thing one should do upon realizing he has dug himself into a hole is to stop digging. :D

"Hey is that guy an artist?"
"No, he is just sketchy..."
Very punny, but If I remember my high school grammar correctly, in that sentence "sketchy" is a predicate adjective. :D

I uploaded this pic intending to poke fun at myself, realizing that I had stepped in it big time.
smDiving Donkey.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
In the movie Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Jessica Rabbit says "I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way"

Use in a sentence... Like, uh, that is sketchy dude.

Use in a sentence... Like, uh, that is sketchy dude.
That's an adjective (predicate adjective), not a verb. Mrs. Hanchey (my 9th grade English grammar teacher) would be so proud of me. ;^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom