New fiction book about cavern diving: The Cavern Kings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JeffBauer

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi folks,

I've just self-published a new book of fiction entitled The Cavern Kings. There's lots of riveting diving non-fiction but I've lamented the dearth of scuba fiction and having taught cave diving for a decade figured I dip into the writing waters.

Here's the short description:

The_Cavern_Kings1.225x225-75.jpg

"A team of scuba divers, lead by Josh, a divermaster, explore the seductive beauty and dangers of the underwater caverns of North Florida. After a dive goes dangerously wrong they decide to seek out the right training to master this new and exciting environment. The extreme training challenges them physically, mentally and emotionally. Josh finds his personal and professional lives intertwine in the struggle to pursue his goals and he discovers new truths about himself and others."

It's a little over 100,000 words and is available in hard copy from Amazon.com and in eBook format for Kindle, Nook and iPad and on smashwords.com.

Looking for a few folks to review; I can send out a small number of digital coupons for eBooks that'll let you download it for free. If you like it I'd appreciate a good customer review in the usual places (amazon.com, iTunes, Barnes & Noble, etc.). If you don't like it, well, try to keep it to yourself or just to me :)

- Jeff

OK Jeff. I will give it a read. I will download it this weekend. Thank you for putting it out on Kindle format. That is all I buy now.

-James Kleinheinz

I'd love to read it. I'll warn you, though, I'm harsh about good writing :)

i'd be happy to read it & write a positive review if possible!

I'll give it a read. We need more realistic diving fiction.

I have already seen one review that said it was much better than expected and that it was one of his best reads in a long time! This has me pretty excited about it now. My review(s) (amazon, iTunes, etc) will be coming.

I'd love to read it.

Kristopher

If you're still looking for reviewers, I'd love to get a Kindle copy and write one up!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom