New fiction book about cavern diving: The Cavern Kings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd love to mix up my dive related reading with some good fiction. I definitely need a break from the series I'm currently reading.

congrats on commiting the time to write and publish it!

I am interested......and congrats on publishing it. It must feel good to finally see it out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.......figure it out

Headed to PeacockII, Orange Grove the eye and ear early January, would love to give it a read for you.

Great book, it really hooked me. Got me reading well into the night. A couple times it got a bit preachy (things like the way an LDS should operate and help out customers) but I found that didn't detract too much and was only quite minor. It intrigued me, got me wanting more training now. And most definitely made me want to get to Florida at some time (not originally on my list of caves to eventually get to). I would definitely recommend this book to any friends interested in diving.

It's a little over 100,000 words and is available in hard copy from Amazon.com and in eBook format for Kindle, Nook and iPad and on smashwords.com.

According to Amazon it is only available for Kindle and paperback.

According to Amazon it is only available for Kindle and paperback.
Are you looking for hard cover? I believe when he said "hard copy" he simply meant it was available in paper format. You know, digital copy or hard copy. Smashwords does have it available in the other digital formats

---------- Post added December 20th, 2012 at 08:27 AM ----------

Oh, and to all, I posted my review of it on Amazon if anyone cares to read it. I plan on adding it to a thread here, as well as on Smashwords and iTunes.

Are you looking for hard cover? I believe when he said "hard copy" he simply meant it was available in paper format. You know, digital copy or hard copy. Smashwords does have it available in the other digital formats

I understand the difference between "hard copy and digital" and that paperback is a version of hard copy. His post said it was available in other formats on Amazon.....I do not own a Kindle but do own an iPad. I was letting him know that Amazon did not have what he said it had.

Back
Top Bottom