New KY Diver from Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You have allot to be proud of Tammy, you have come along way, worked very hard to be where you are now. I just hope we helped you on your journey, good or bad. :D

The last time we dived together, I remember freezing our butts off on a snowy day in a plastic shelter trying to warm up, those early dry suit dives were a &^#$. :rofl3:

Hope to see you soon!

Yes, You all have been a big part of the journey. I actually came across that video the other day on the computer. I'd forgotten I even had it. The only thing I could think of as I watched it was, " OMG! I used my hands that much?" :rofl3: Now I just sort of flop around awkwardly:D. All's I can say is, "You ain't seen nothin' yet!" :eyebrow:

Yes, I remember that dive also. I only lasted about 15- 20 min when my drysuit neck seal rolled & leaked. That icy cold water down the back:shocked2: can break one's spirit quicker than just about anything I can think of. Still sorry about that one, Wally:shakehead:.

I do need to get back up that way sometime:cool2:. Or...... better yet, why don't you guys come down this way?:wink: I'm sure Dennis will roll out the red carpet for ya!:rofl3:

Kenny and I tend towards Red Stripe and Honey Brown. Big KPP group events, it's usually MGD'S!
Been holding out on me I see!!

I'm a Busch light guy, my dad drinks MGD, but Red Stripe is a lot of the reason that I'm here.

Busch light is not beer!!

FINALLY!!! Something Wally and I can agree on!!

The current content of my fridge

What's left of the schlafly variety pack...Mmmmm
n1404201606_30265264_7657.jpg

My new personal favorite....Magic Hat #9...that's my last bottle, so I will be picking up more today!
n1404201606_30265265_9260.jpg

Schneiderweiss Edel Weiss....AWESOME German Hefewiessen...12 bottles that I had to go to Bloomington to get! It was Chris's Valentines present!
n1404201606_30265266_3010.jpg

There are also a few bottles of Red Strip hiding behind my magic hat too...

I get told that all of the time. I haven't had a Red Stripe since I was in Jamaica, I thing I'll see if I can find some.

Drysuits & tacos (or Mexican food in general), don't mix very well.:D:whistling:

Are you saying...

5920.jpg

:rofl3:

The only time that I ever drank Busch Light was when I was already drunk. A group of us went to a German festival locally and all they had was Busch and Busch light. Keep in mind we were already well beyond buzzed. So we ordered our bucket of beer and drank away. The next night they wanted to go back. Reluctantly I went along (sober this time). One sip of the "beer" and I was done. I asked how the hell we drank it and someone said it was because we were already drunk and didn't know any better...I believe it!!

Did anyone else notice that all that is in Jennifer's fridge is beer? Not only is she a coke addict she is an alcoholic. :D

Did anyone else notice that all that is in Jennifer's fridge is beer? Not only is she a coke addict she is an alcoholic. :D

And you accuse me of holding out! I think the paper product lady needs a new assignment for our get togethers. I wonder if her boss has a deficit in the bar receipts these days???:eyebrow:

We be jammin Bob! Red Stripe on me when we get together this summer!

When does this beer class start? ha ha Sign me up and bring lots of guiness. I have missed a lot of stuff on here, I have not checked in a while. So, when are we diving?

Back
Top Bottom