New Member/diving Iowa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello All Wonderful Site Been Certified For 26 Years With Padi If Anyone Is Loking For Nice Diving In Northwest Iowa Check Out Okoboji Iowa Nice Lake To Dive Best When Dove In Early Summer

Welcome!

I grew up there - very nice. Too cold for me though...never dived it.

Pretty sure some of our members have dived there and I seem to recall some of them doing dry suit training in Okoboji not too long ago, too!

MMIIKKEEDAVIS:
Hello All Wonderful Site Been Certified For 26 Years With Padi If Anyone Is Loking For Nice Diving In Northwest Iowa Check Out Okoboji Iowa Nice Lake To Dive Best When Dove In Early Summer

Hi Mike and welcome to scubaboard! I used to go to school with a Mike Davis many many years ago. Could you be the same? Went to school in Sioux City, Iowa. Anyway, I did do my dry sute class in Okoboji about three weeks ago and it was very nice. Supposed to be diving there this weekend also. My son is getting certified so now I'll have a full time buddy. Stop back to the board often for any information you need. The people here really now there stuff.

jafo123

Probably Spencer Iowa :D I use to live there.

I have lived about everywhere. Welcome to ScubaBoard.

Hello and welcome to ScubaBoard.com

Boy, that makes you one of our old time divers. I've only been going under for three. I know there's a always a lot to be learned from the older, experienced folks - be about tending baby calves, scuba, whatever. :)

You may enjoy SB even more if you complete your dive info and your profile. :wink:

have fun don
:cowboy:

Welcome to the board Mike. If you are ever in Florida, look us up in the Florida Conch Divers forum. "26 years".... a long time to dive....lol

Hello Mike and welcome aboard.

Okoboji is a wonderful lake. I visit their ocassionally in the summer and have always had a wonderful time.

What are dive conditions like in mid July?? I've never been diving in Okoboji, although I hear and read that it can be an interesting dive location. Please tell us more.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom