Closed New S620Ti

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That was all the push I needed, on the gauge it goes. Thanks.
You DID change out that spline nut first, right?

OMMOHJY

Dammit. I have a brand new S620Ti with Mk25EVO still in the box that I refuse to dive. Someone sold me two G250s and I'm going to try them out first. My collection of G260s look at me like a I'm abandoning them. Such guilt. Taking them into a pool tomorrow. First time that I've dived anything but a G260 for years. Damn you Simon.

Dammit. I have a brand new S620Ti with Nk25EVO still in the box that I refuse to dive. Someone sold me two G250s and I'm going to try them out first. My collection of G260s look at me like a I'm abandoning them. Such guilt. Taking them into a pool tomorrow. First time that I've dived anything but a G260 for years. Damn you Simon.
Of course do tell me your thoughts on the G250s. (I'm a bit nervous)

I did enjoy diving the one Lex kindly loaned me but don't think it's a reg I'd buy again, twice was enough, still something about it that doesn't sit with me
I'd like to try the D420 at deeper depths, but I'd also need OpenOceanDiver to make me a custom poppet with a perfect o-ring groove to replace the expensive OEM stock poppets. Then we'd need no glue anymore and I could relax...

That was all the push I needed, on the gauge it goes. Thanks.
Ditto, out of the box it cracked at 2.3"? Case in point then: I'd rather buy a reg off your hands, especially lightly used, than a brandnew one set at 2.3". After you had it, this will be cracking as low as feasable, and I'd know if there were any defects because you don't hide them.

The way you treat gear it'll be essentially new, but thoroughly checked and tuned. Should fetch a fair price.

Back
Top Bottom